three birds - the river shack

Well you know I am a huge fan of the Three Birds Renovations ladies and their fantastic work.  They have just started a new project - the River Shack -  and it is amazing as usual.
I absolutely love this kitchen in the River Shack, especially the pendant over the counter and that rug.


Catch up with other episodes on the Three Birds tv channel and then stay tuned for the next video drop on Monday evenings.  

And seriously check out the rest of their projects here if you haven't already.  They are very generous about sharing their sources so its a great resource if you are renovating or updating yourself.  We are looking to buy and renovate ourselves and I am constantly looking into their archives to see what they did.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.