settling into the rental - miss j

Miss J has a lovely sunny room painted a soft yellow that I don't mind at all.  It doesn't really need much but I miss the peg board and built in desk we had in our old house.  I need to set her up a small drawing desk but don't want to clutter up the room.
We needed a rug for the wooden floor, our bedrooms in the old house were carpeted, and I fell in love with Arro Home's gem crush rug as styled by Black Arrow Co (see above).  I also love the leather bedhead by Heatherly Design.

I ordered the smaller gem rug for Miss J and we just love the cheerful colours in this space.  This is just a corner of the room but you can see how lovely and sunny it is in the afternoon.

The colours in the rug pick up the colours in the vintage posters (you can get a closer look at them here).  

Just a sneak peek, the rest of the room was a total mess which is why it is not in the frame!

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.