the posy supply co

Last Friday I came home to find the prettiest little posy on my doorstep.  Sent to me by a friend for no particular reason, it was the loveliest treat.  And this is how I discovered The Posy Supply Co. a purveyor of the prettiest posies in town, freshly prepared and delivered daily.
Founded by Louise Reeve, the company was born from her desire to treat her friends with a beautiful and affordable gift.  I can confirm that it was a wonderful treat!

I just adored these posies with tiny message bottles attached.  The cutest way to send a message!!


Spread the love yourself by visiting The Posy Supply Co. online and sending your own posy to somebody special.  Worth a visit just to see how lovely the posies are.  Orders close at 12:30pm or when posies sell out, and they do so it may be wise to pre order posies for special occasions.  A lovely alternative as a thank you for special teachers and other people coming into Christmas and the end of the year.

http://www.currawongcottage.com/

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.