design improvised gingerbread house decorating party

Cutest Christmas party ever!  The lovely Haeley of Design Improvised threw this gorgeous gingerbread house decorating party for her girls and their friends.  We always make a gingerbread house but I love the idea of doing it as a group and every child taking their one home.

Pre assembling the houses is a genius idea, smaller children are not the most patient or the most dextrous.  This way they can get right into the fun decorating bit right away.  

Pre-baked kits like these are easily available, and then it is just a question of choosing your favourite lollies and making a batch of royal icing.






I adore the completed houses!  Thanks Haeley for letting me feature your fabulous party, visit the original post for extra decorating tips to make the table extra special.  

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.