bronze and blush inspiration

We all know bronze and gold are so hot right now, and pink is too, it seems to have been rebranded as blush this year but it's still pretty pink to me.  These lovely bits and pieces caught my eye this week.

I cannot trace the original source of this pretty image and I would love to see more of this room.  If anybody knows where it comes from please let me know.  I love the combination of the golds and pinks, it should be way to much but it's just so pretty.
From top left: amazing diy mirror by the ever innovative A Beautiful Mess, Dorwin bronze chair, George Hoy table, Heidi boot with brass details from Forever New, pink dipped vase by Country Road

Fabulous painting by Pat Passlof - Score for a Bird (1958)
These colours are just...sigh... so lovely

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.