vintage blinds...inspiration from The Block

One of the things I love about The Block is discovering unusual retailers and designers in the Australian markets.  This season I have loved the graphics that Steve and Chantalle used in their apartment.  The vintage Melbourne blinds in the spare room and kitchen were amazing, particularly the Orange Juice blind below. I also loved the map wall paper they used in their stairwell.  The crazy pave fireplace and ski chalet wood in the bathroom and bedroom, not so much.  So I popped over the Printed Blinds Australia to see what other images they have.

I really love the vintage prints below, but then I do have a thing for vintage travel posters.

Thought these animals would be gorgeous in a kids room, mod safari style for tots and tweens. 

Lots to choose from but I think the vintage travel are my favourites.   Will be keeping this company in my little black book for when I need a blind.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.