win shopping vouchers with zizo

I love a little online retail therapy, and with ZIZO, which is a fresh new brand from the Temple and Webster stable, there is a whole lot of online decor shopping to discover!

As part of their launch ZIZO has given me a $150 voucher for you my lovely readers to win!!!  How exciting is that.  I spent a happy few hours finding the decor accessories that I would love in my home right now.  I really like that you can search on a colour, or a style like "tribal" or "tropical", and get right to the style you are interested in.  As I was picking items I realised I had gone for a soft coastal colour scheme, but I couldn't resist the vibrant green of that palm leaf cushion.

Now that I really have you ready to shop here is how you enter.

ENTER TO WIN!!!
Tell me, in 25 words or less, what decor accent you want to update in your home this summer and why?
  • Comment below on this blog post or our facebook page 
  • On Instagram: regram the competition with the handles #zizo #summerupdate @buildhousehome -  and don't forget to add your comments
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Competition runs from 9am, Tuesday 3 Nov 15, to 11pm, Sunday 8 Nov 15 (AEST)
  • Prizes are allocated at random, announced on facebook and instagram
  • Competition is open to Australian residents only
  • Winners are selected based on the most creative answer
  • The giveaway promoter is Build House Home
  • Employees of Build House Home, or their family members, or anyone else connected with in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition
  • Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter
Go on and share to win.  For me it is often new cushions to change up a space a little.  I really love the tribal style Flinders cushion, but the soft watercolours in the print are pretty amazing too.

Good luck!  You have to be in it to win it!

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.