credenza styling

Spotted this gorgeous credenza styling on Pinterest the other day, a glimpse of a truly gorgeous apartment featured on Domaine which is well worth a look.  Simply gorgeous photos by Bethany Nauert.  Love the brass lamps, the art, succulents, sculpture.  It reminded me strongly of my credenza, with art, brass lamp and even a succulent, but mine needs a bit of finishing off (see second photo down).  So I found a few little details that might just do the trick.
I love my lamp and the painting (by my very talented mom), it just needs a few bits and pieces to really look special.  And yes the photo could be better, but its all I could manage with my iphone, my real camera was unavailable and I sure do miss it!

Bronze horse sculptures from Pottery Barn - I know Pottery Barn!  Good value too, I really want them!


Brass lamps - I like them chunky and a bit over the top - ugly good if you know what I mean.  My one came from West Elm a few years ago but not in stock in more unfortunately, would love another one.  

Lamps below are: skyscraper lamps by Maison Jansen, & below left pair both by from 1st Dibs.  They are going to be original period and they are going to be pricey.   Below right - brass tripod by Empire Studio, very nice and far more affordable.


Succulents - think I need something with a bit more oomph, you can barely even see mine in the photo.  Love this brass plant pot diy from A Beautiful Mess.

So watch this space, there may be a little reshuffle coming this way.   

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.