pinterest present inspiration

I am going to be visiting my sister for first time since she moved out of home, and I want to take her a present for her home.  So I have been browsing through her Pinterest boards to get a feel for her style.  It's been a fun thing to do and there is a definite feel emerging.  I love the eclectic mix, warm tones, kilim rugs, grey sofas and layers of textures, cushions and blankets.  We must be related.  Scroll down to see what my choices for a present are.

From top: Cozy Scandinavian, Bedroom photographed by Romain Ricard, Scandinavian inspired bedroom, grey couch with dark kilim, warm toned living room, brown bottle details, styling master class from Anthology, skull (source unknown), interior by Annabel Gueret, tribal style bedroom photographed by Jaclyn Campanaro, romantic mirror with geometric table, soft grey couch with coral accents

My gift has to fit in a suitcase, be fairly light, and my budget unfortunately doesn't extend to designer chairs and light fittings.  But what I will be able to fit in is a lovely throw for a bed or sofa.  It's the kind of thing I would love to buy for myself but seldom do, always a little to far down the needs list, perfect for a present.  These are my options.


Cable knit blanket with fleece lining, fringed throw,  Scandi inspired black and white  

I saw the cable knit throws the other day at Pottery Barn and the looked gorgeous, but I always love Scandi style black and white too.  Which is your favourite?  

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.