the farm bathroom inspiration updates

Totally inspired by these bathrooms by Kate Walker Design, and I think I may have found a potential pendant for the master bathroom.

Everything about these bathrooms of Kate Walker Design's insta feed has me feeling I have made the right design choices.  White finger tiles combined with stone tiles, warmed up with wood, and the ah-mazing light fittings.  

I was fretting that my colour scheme was to grey and plain but these designs are so sophisticated and luxe - perfection.

The image below has me convinced about how to lay the tile in the guest bathroom.

I am loving the shape of this bamboo pendant for the master bathroom vanity.  Very elegant but also organic, and a very good price.

Trying to lock in final decisions as we inch towards the build kicking off.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.