three birds renovation...house 5

A fabulous before and after renovation fix in this great reveal of House 5 by Three Birds Renovations.
This is definately my favourite house yet from this team, and is a fab resource for any of you looking at a reno any time soon. 


As always the styling is superb.  Classic, contemporary and fresh.  
I love the pale mint or sage of the kitchen cabinets, I adore the Scion cladding, especially the wide profile Stria, and I love the paint colours both inside and out.

Well done Bonnie, Erin and Lana.  It was clearly a great team effort but seriously, Erin getting the build work all done in 9 weeks is pretty amazing.  I want you to project manage my next build!  

Would love to know what this all cost, hoping that a budget is going to be shared sometime soon.

Catch the amazing before and afters of every space in house 5 here, and their other projects here.  

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.