make over delight...ugly to pretty with spray paint

This little beauty was discovered in the mark down bin at Freedom, but that was before it got a make-over.  The shape was really good and reminded me of the white Scandi style vessels that have been so popular this season, but the terracotta was ugly!  Popped into Bunnings on the way home, bought some white spray paint, and that very evening that ugly vase was reborn a swan.

TOP TIPS

  • Use an old cardboard box as a spraying booth.
  • Stand the vase on a small wood offcut so that the spray doesn't pool at the base.  (You can always spray the base separately.)


A lovely addition to a white on white display I am trying to build.
And that's why I can never pass up a quick look at the mark down table.



No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.