rainbow party...a little inspiration

Miss J is turning 2 - how time flies - and Miss E and I are planning all kinds of rainbow party treats to make her day special.  We have been pinning all kinds of rainbow ideas, but we will be giving them our own special twist of course.  

My mum used to make my sister and I rainbow layer cakes, its quite funny to see how fashionable our childhood treats have become.  I have made them for Miss E too, they are pretty and easy to do, and it will be perfect this year because Miss J has just learned her colours.

I am hoping to do a better job of icing this year, its not my forte, let me know if you have any tips or good tutorials.

Flower straws |  Bon bon bracelet |  Rainbow centrepiece |  Marshmallow sprinkle pops |  Rainbow cake


1 comment

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.