don't you love.....vintage mirrors

I often see this type of vintage mirror on eBay or at the auction house and always wonder how you use them.  They tend to be smaller than I would usually choose.  Love the styling below via Number Nineteen.  I would normally detest that basin but somehow everything looks wonderful together.


A pretty wall of vintage mirrors via Petits Papier.  I do like how this looks and it looks like a great refurb of an older bathroom, but I am not sure I could love with it myself.  

Peonies would make them both better.

I bid on an enormous standing mirror for our entrance hall on Friday and the auction results list everything except that one item!  How frustrating!  Maybe it broke.

I guess it wasn't meant to be.





















No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.