Romance is in the details

What could be more romantic than flowers.  I know flowers are an important part of Cathy's wedding plans, can't wait to see how they turn out.  My day would be very happy if I found these on my doorstep with the milk. 

Image from Style Me Pretty
True story:  I spent weeks obsessing about the flowers for the tables for our wedding.  Sent the florist multiple pictures of what I wanted, loose arrangements of wheat and romantic old fashioned scented roses in soft colours.  At about 10pm on the wedding night I glance at the flowers and think "they are nice" and then realise they are exactly what I didn't want, formal symmetrical arrangements of wheat and white modern rose buds.  Made me laugh!  All that obsession and I hadn't even noticed.
Bunting and ribbon chairs.....aaaah.  Succulents and peonies....sigh.  Bunting made from vintage sheets.....ooooh! (all via Grey Likes Weddings).  Aisle of chrysanthemum and rose petals.....so pretty. (Style Me Pretty)  

1 comment

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.