airwick diffuser scent home flower

When Airwick sent me a flower diffuser to test I was a little hesitant.  I don't love synthetic scents for the home as a general rule, but the water iris and night orchid diffuser was a pleasant surprise.  It is a little sweeter than I generally choose but it is very clean and fresh, perfect for our powder room.

The deep blue has a good retro apothecary feel and looks really pretty on the mirror shelf.  I can see I will be keeping this bottle to hold a single flower once the diffuser is finished. The flower diffuser arrives white, and changes colour as it absorbs the scent.  By the time it is all blue it is quite dramatic.  I kind of wish it could have stayed white.


The reed diffuser looks pretty in the playroom.  This one was paradise retreat, very tropical and a little to strongly cherry for me, I would definitely choose the water iris and night orchid version of this product which comes in an even prettier bottle.  Winning.

I like the flower diffuser, it is a good option for a room or shelf where you can't light a candle, but to be honest I am always going to prefer fresh air from an open window.

I was given the diffuser's to test but all opinions are, as always, my own.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.