resort style bean bags...at the pool

I have shared these gorgeous comfortable bean bags with you already, see them set up for an evening with friends in my courtyard here, but had to share how lovely they look by the pool too.  
Like lots of parents I spend a lot of summer supervising at the pool side, now I can do it in real comfort.  No more hard deck for me!  No more numb bum.  Bring on the gorgeous Us Time double seater, easy to move out of splash range, super comfy, and big enough for cuddles when the kids are cold.  

They are waterproof, so splashes won't matter, and easy to wipe down, just in case the sun screen ends up on them instead of the children.  
Now all I need is a lovely cool drink and the summer days can go on for ever. 



For more shapes and colours, they go from single seaters right up to a deluxe twin recliner, visit Resort Style Bean Bags.  Affordable and stylish, they definately get my seal of approval.

I purchased these bean bags from Resort Style Bean Bags and all opinions are, as always, my own.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.