Build House Home on Houzz Australia

Very excited to be featured on Houzz Australia today!  Did you know Houzz has now got an Australian branch?  They are planning to feature Australian and New Zealand designers, architects, and other creatives including bloggers.  All of us who like making the world prettier. 
 It was a good excuse to take some updated photographs of my home to share.  Pop by and see the full interview, and lots more photos!   Plus leave a comment on the Houzz post by Sunday 23 November to be in line to win a $50 voucher from Adairs.  Can you tell that I am a little bit excited?


1 comment

  1. I have been needing to spruce up my house a little more and I am just getting some more ideas for re-decorating my home..

    Timber Outdoor Furniture

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.