get this look...a little bit industrial, a little bit country

I love this kitchen with its mix of country and industrial.  What a really like is that this look could be created, quite realistically, on a small budget.  See below for what I would pick to create this look in your own home.

Replica Eames chairs, 6 for $390 
Yes I know replica is a little touchy but at $65 or less a chair they are a super classic bargain.

Tranetorp extendable table $299
Black or white would both work well, you could use a trestle table too.

Tom Dixon Lustre Black Ceramic Pendants, from $135
A little less used than the ones in the original picture, and I prefer the shapes too.

Subway tiles from $65 a metre, around $350 for a normal size back splash.




Glass vases and flowers (these Iceland poppies were photographed by Leslie at A Creative Mint), lots of white crockery, and the occasional collectible finish it of.
You can get similar industrial look cupboards and shelves at Ikea, but plain white would work just as well.

A really achievable look, and the main elements will cost you less than $1500.
(Top photo via Blood and Champagne, I can't find the original unfortunately.)


1 comment

  1. It’s really very informative that I wanted ever, thanks for this. If you want to build your rank fast watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Urv9gluz0

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.