black rooster decor... mid century lights and gold accents

I am always looking for interesting light fixtures, I really believe they lift a room to a new level.  
So I am very excited to share a new online discovery with you.  Black Rooster Decor is an online decor store with a carefully curated selection of furniture, and their lighting is fantastic.
Good pricing and international shipping too, put this store on your browsing list!!


Clockwise from top left: Multi-brass pendant, Gold leather pencil case, Snow Marble table lamp, Crackled Gold Stool, Brass double shade floor lamp,  Gold/Leather rug 

I am thinking about the semi-flush mount pendant for our entrance way.  A modern interpretation of the Sciolari lights that I obsess about but cannot either find or afford.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.