modern safari for your home

Loving the feel of modern safari.  Casual, well worn, practical, sandy colours from washed out greys to tans, mixed in with crisp black and white, a hint of vintage military.  Eternally elegant...

Karen Blixen black and white photo with a leather safari chair (source unknown)



The adventurers collection (above)

This could be, yes it really could be the final sofa in my search.  Modern lines, masculine rather than pretty, leather at a good price.  Watch this space.





All I need now is a gin and tonic.

1 comment

  1. Loving all things Safari after 4 days at Pioneer Camp, Londolozi in the wonderful wild of Sabi Sands. Love the deep seat of the Roxie 3 seater!


    Wish I saw the Staple & Co lounges before I placed the order at King! Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.