Don't you love.....warming up with mulled wine

I wish I was skiing, its cold in Sydney so there must be good snow somewhere.  At least I can still warm up with some mulled wine.  I will wear my apres ski boots round the house to get into the mood.
Ingredients: cloves, one orange, a few cinnamon sticks, sugar to taste, at least 1 bottle of red wine
Recipe: make porcupine with orange & cloves, add porcupine and other ingredients to large pot, bring to simmer slowly, don't boil!
Serve and enjoy.  Mmmmmmm!  Nice and toasty!
Images by me

2 comments

  1. These photos look like they smell like winter! Oh I long for Spiced Cider & Snugly blankets...especially since it was 94F here today. Not snuggling weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I am wishing for summer!! But you are right its excellent for snuggling.

      Delete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.