Don't you love.....double the function

A friend of mine has had me thinking about furniture layouts for smaller living spaces, with fewer, larger pieces of furniture, investment pieces to use in a future home.
So I am thinking - dining table doubles as console or desk.
Image via Number Nineteen
Cute set up as a desk for two.Images via Shannon Berrey from Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles 2008 Designer Showhouse
Works as eating space for two.  Pull table clear and place chairs all around when more people come over.  What do you think?  Any ideas?

2 comments

  1. OOOH! I love it, I am sending this post to a client right now! The perfect solution for her weird shaped living/dining room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful!!! Its fun thinking of solutions for rooms. Ofcourse I have no idea how to fix my living room layout. Its just not working but I can't resolve it.

      Delete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.